Apocalyptica in Wroclaw


What a magical night.

It was a bit like a return to my youth - their music was my companion somewhere in high school- so a bit long time ago.

The concert was marvellous - the music, the lights the atmosphere and the venue. 

Narodowe Forum Muzyki in Wroclaw is the place to be - magnificent architecture and the sound quality make it worth visiting for itself.

The Apocalyptica concert was divided into two pieces  -  the first was old Metallica pieces such as Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, Wherever I May Roam, Harvester of Sorrow and Welcome Home which gave me real goosebumps. 

Surprisingly enough that was a rather quiet, peaceful part of the show - with moderate lights and atmosphere. At least in comparison to what came next.

After a short break a real fire outburst onstage. It was apart with drums so as you can imagine - it was loud and powerful with One and Nothing Else Matters as encore.

I really felt the music and the sound deep down my heart and indeed I felt the overpowering strenght the bass can have.

Popular Posts