An old dog's eyes



I went for a walk today. The weather was bad, my mood even worse. And then a sudden movement got my attention.
It was a dog's tail moving right and left  - I was the expected recipient of this joy exposure.



It was an old muttie, partly setter partly pointer perhaps, dark brown, very old, his muzzle was all white, he was barely standing - right next to a silver-haired lady of his.
I came up to this joy impersonated, greeted him, let him smell and lick my hand hello and demaquillage my face with his tongue and then patted his warm head.
The amount of love and joy he had in his chocolate eyes...he melted my heart instantly and poured a cup of hot chocolate in its place.
And OK,  I'm a cats person to the bone but cats' love is different. Only dogs have the sort of acceptance and warmth in their eyes - it's like a therapheutical bomb.
Thank you for that moment my friend!


/'/'''''''""'//''"

Byłam dziś na spacerze. Pogoda marna, nastròj z ròżnych powodów też nie lepiej. W pewnym momencie wzrok przyciągnął mi ruch. To był psi ogon machający energicznie w prawo lewo. Co więcej - na mój temat.

To był stary kundelek, jakiś krewny ni to setera ni wyżła, ciemnoczekoladowy , całą mordkę miał siwą, ledwo stał - tuż obok ròwnie wiekowej, srebrowłosej damy. Podeszłam do tej uosobionej psiej radości, pogłaskałam po ciepłym, wypukłym łebku a on mnie obwąchał, polizał, podał mi łapę, po czym bezceremonialnie skoczył na szyję i zrobił demakijaż ozorkiem. Jaką radość i ciepło miał w oczach ten pies - momentalnie stopił mi serducho i wlał zamiast tego kubek gorącej czekolady - w kolorze swoich oczu.
OK, jestem kociarą do cna, ale kocia miłość jest inna - to co mają w oczach psy to bomba terapeutyczna stuprocentowa akceptacja.
Dziękuję Ci przyjacielu za ten moment.

Popular Posts