Distance



Distance, loss, confrontation. The three things help to see everything in a different light.
Today - quite accidentally -  I came across the holiday dinner for homeless, then I had coffee among tourists and hipsters, next I lit a candle in an almost empty cathedral and lastly my son fell asleep on my belly  - holding my finger.

At first I wanted to write about the Christmas at my grandpartens' where it was warm and safe and my grandfather would take me to the forest   - just before the Christmas supper. The snow was up to my knees then (I was 4 ye) and it was shining and sparkling in the dark just like millions of precious jewels. I still remember the taste of adventure  and the extraordinary, the smell of snow and spruce and then the warmth of stoves and the sense of absolute, ultimate security.
But I decided to write about what the day brought me.


For many reasons it was a difficult year, it made me think and re-evaluate many things and brought me to one conclusion - sometimes it's worth doing something we are dreaming of just to see what stage of life we're in - whether our dreams still suit us, to see what gives us joy, what brings value to our life and what remains nothing but an illusion, a chimera,  a memory of a  former self.

The past and the future and often idealised, dreams remain beautiful in our minds while in real life - no necessary so. The thing is to to find the real answer in the present: who am I, whom I want to be, who and what is to stay in my life  and what needs to go.

 I wish you to find the good answer and have courage to put it into practice. And that it gives you joy and peace.

I wish you the above and health - everyone needs it :)
All the best dear!
khoci

-.. .. ... - .- -. -.-. . / .-.. --- ... ... / -.-. --- -. ..-. .-. --- -. - .- - .. --- -.


Oddalenie, strata, konfrontacja. Te trzy rzeczy pozwalają zobaczyć wszystko w innym świetle.
Zupełnie przypadkowo trafiłam dziś na wigilię caritasu, później na kawę między turystów i wolne ptaki, następnie paliłam świeczkę w opustoszałej katedrze i na koniec syn zasnął mi na brzuchu jak za dawnych czasów, trzymając mnie za palec.

Miałam dziś napisać o dawnych wigiliach u dziadków, gdzie było ciepło i bezpiecznie, a raz dziadek zabrał mnie przed samą wigilią - po zmierzchu - w las po gałązki świerkowe. Śnieg był po pas a śnieg skrzył się i migotał milionem gwiazdek. Do dziś to pamiętam - ten smak niezwykłości i zapach świerków, ciepło pieców, całkowite bezpieczeństwo.

Ale postanowiłam napisać o tym co przyniósł dzień.

To był z różnych względów trudny rok, dał mi dużo do myślenia i jedno wiem na pewno - czasem warto zrobić coś o czym marzymy tylko po to aby sprawdzić na jakim jest się etapie życia, co dalej do nas pasuje, co daje radość i wnosi wartość do życia a co pozostaje już tylko wspomnieniem, iluzją mrzonką, złudzeniem. 
Przeszłość i przyszłość często się idealizuje, marzenia często są piękne w myślach -  w rzeczywistości - niekoniecznie, rzecz w tym aby w teraźniejszości odnaleźć dla siebie prawdziwą odpowiedź - kim jestem i chcę być, kto i co ma pozostać w moim życiu a co trzeba pożegnać i opłakać. Bardzo Wam tego życzę - abyście znaleźli właściwą odpowiedź i odważyli się wprowadzić decyzję w czyn. I aby dało Wam to szczęście i spokój.
I zdrowia - bo to bezdyskusyjnie każdemu potrzebne.
Wszystkiego najlepszego kochani!
khoci

Popular Posts