2018 - Concert Summary


Further to the summaries - 2018 was the year I started taking pictures at the concerts more regularily after a longstanding hiatus. I attended many fantastic shows that made me feel mesmerized, enchanted, touched - alive to use one word.

Peter Murphy, Peter Hook, LPD proved the 60+ may make wonders both in scenic and vocalic matter.
Die Krupps, Frontline Assembly and Combichrist set my blood and body on fire. Behemoth was a full metal fest while Riverside created refined space for thoughts and dreams to run free  in accompaniament of most spectacular music.

Then there were even greater festivals like Castle Party, Wroclaw Industrial Festival (with highlights like Blixa Bargeld & Taho Teardo, Ambassador 21, Meta Meat), wRock Fest with the most superb Apocalyptica concert and finally fantastic Schattenwelt Fest with breathtaking perfomances of numerous bands including Kirlian Camera, Diorama, Schramm, Orange Sector or And One.
I'm grateful for each one of them - each was an individual experience, the meeting, the exchange of emotions I value so much. Thank you for that.
Big thanks also to people who trusted me and gave me a chance to work with such talents and also to those who encouraged me not to give up and put my camera down for good. Love you <3
I'm hoping to continue on in 2019. Yet again - keep your fingers crossed for me :)
*Now that I read it it sounds like Oscars speech, but OK, let it be. Enjoy :)

https://thecloudbuster.blogspot.com/search/label/concert%20review

Popular Posts