The interview with Traumadoll




Adam Radziszewski and Agata Pawłowicz decided to join forces and as TRAUMADOLL they released their first joint material entitled "Elusive." on May 1st, 2019.  The album features dynamic melodies, cold emotional vocals and precision of arrangement. About music, inspirations and artistic calls. ..with Traumadoll.
Adam is involved in Orbicide and Uncarnate bands, Agata in Desdemona, This Cold, Abyss gazes and Alienoil. Why did you actually decide to create the project together?


Ag: I'd been hunting for Adam for a couple of years. I met Orbicide by blind chance and I came with the idea to give birth to something new in music with him. I liked what he was doing and I also appreciated his approach and the fact he was taking care of the entire production process himself.  Starting from that point a lot of time had passed but in the end, after all the talking, the moment came when Adam was looking for someone to join creative forces with and so it started.

Ad: Well, I flounced in between the projects a bit… I had a draft of the new piece and I was looking for vocals to go with it. Actually, I didn't have the precise clue what kind of vocals I wanted,  I think it was a faint idea of declamation or enchantments. But Agata turned out and we got far more interesting result.

Read the entire interview at AlterNation




Popular Posts