Prague Gothic Treffen - 27-28.08.2021

 

I didn't know how much I missed this until I started packing my bags and cameras for a trip to Prague again. The excitement of travelling and the prospect of seeing my favourite bands again made my blood run faster. And indeed, the event met all my expectations and even exceeded them in the finest possible way!

I took part in the festival before, and I knew it for its fantastic atmosphere, great people and organization. However, the 2021 edition was exceptional. Not only because of the marvellous line-up, but above all for returning the feeling of normalcy and fine vibe of an unforgettable musical event. Not to mention Prague is a magical city itself and the chance to enjoy the music at night and the city by day was an additional bonus you may consider when planning your trip, e.g. next year.

The event took place on two days – the 27th and 28th of August in Futurum Music club. The venue is known for its pleasant atmosphere, perfect for a gothic event – it was also decorated in a relevant way for the occasion. One side event – Gothic Picnic – was unfortunately cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, but all the concerts went as planned and left a fantastic impression. A big plus was really efficient responsiveness from the organizers - Friday problems at a bar (surprise, surprise, many thirsty goths in one place!) were quickly resolved the next day by increasing staff. Way to go, Team; bravo for the quick action!

read more at : https://www.reflectionsofdarkness.com
























































Popular Posts