Interview with Daniel Graves - AESTHETIC PERFECTION

 

“Conflict and contrast are built into my DNA”  he said during the interview. Indeed, Daniel Graves is one of the most expressive, though-provoking and original artists I know. Fierce live shows, strong opinions, symbolic, meaning-loaded lyrics and energetic music – all of it being an expression of fascinating personality  of the front man who is behind AESTHETIC PERFECTION success.

The most immediate reason to have an interview was his recent collaboration with Isaac Howlett from Empathy Test and the song “Save Myself”, but the fact is I have always wanted to ask him about his live shows experience, approach to creative process, inspirations and his social media presence. I got my answers and indeed they something to think about.

Read more at Reflections of Darkness

Popular Posts