Concerts 2019 - summary



Following the tradition of concert summaries  I prepared a little summary of 2019.
It was a very good year, but at the same time a very difficult year, cuz I got quite ill so travelling or going for concerts was quite challenging. Still, my doctor said - keep doing what keeps you going. So I tried.

I saw marvellous performances this year - be it in Poland, Germany or the Czech Republic - all of them carried a huge emotional load and enriched me as a person, a writer or a dreamer. After all - the music supports dreams, straightens us, gives us reason, power and ideas to carry on. Well, I speak for myself, hope some of you might share the opinion.

To start the year...awesome gigs by Aesthetic Perfection, Coma Alliance (that gave me a chance to meet my lovely crew from Reflections of Darkness), Soulfly, most amazing ACTORS, Paul Kalkbrenner and his incredible urban set, unforgettable show by IAMX in Krakow and the sea of roses landing onstage, fantastic COVENANT in Dresden and again, finally, in my hometown Wroclaw during Wroclaw Industrial Festival, the real celebration of independent music in my beloved city. Eivor who gave me thrills during wet, rainy, stormy Castle Party.

My highlight of the year - Prague Gothic Treffen and KITE - great shows, great people great party.
Then Behemoth and his ways..and again Industrial Art and Energy of Sound...amazing finale of the year with Current 93...

I met my amazing friends, and even more amazing artists.. I could appreciate how they evolve in their talent and imagination.

What do we live for? We breathe, love, work and we dream...that's what music is for.  To remind our souls of their excellence, delicacy, love and passion.

Remember about who you are. Find place for it.

kisses

karo

Popular Posts